Therapies without medicines
Stress is the body’s reaction to harmful situations — whether they’re real or perceived. When you feel threatened, a chemical reaction occurs in your body that allows you to act in a way to prevent injury.
In general terms, it is the pressure of any circumstances. The one who isn’t able to handle the pressure finds him/herself is under stress. During a stress response, your heart rate increases, breathing quickens, muscles tighten, and pressure rises.
Nowadays stress is a widespread problem, that most of the people are experiencing it because of our today’s demanding work area, relationships, etc.
Financial Worries, Relationship problems or a work deadline all may make our body react just as strongly as if we’re facing a true life-or-death situation and the more our emergency stress system is activated, the easier it becomes to trigger and the harder it becomes to shut off.
A stressful mind can lead to many problems like depression, anxiety, digestive problems, heart disease, Reproductive issues, Sleep problems, relationship issues, etc…
The first step for controlling stress is to know the symptoms of stress. But recognizing stress symptoms may be harder than you think. Most of us are so used to being stressed; we often don’t know we are stressed until we are at the breaking point.
THERAPIES WITHOUT MEDICINES FOR STRESS
- Exhibiting more nervous behaviors, such as nail-biting, fidgeting, and pacing.
- Gastrointestinal problems.
- Becoming easily agitated, frustrated, and moody.
- Feeling overwhelmed, like you are losing control or need to take control.
- Have difficulty relaxing and quieting your mind.
- Feeling bad about yourself (low self-esteem), lonely, worthless, and depressed.
- Avoiding others.
- Low energy.
- Upset stomach, including diarrhea, constipation, and
- Aches, pains, and tense muscles.
- Chestpain and rapid heartbeat.
- Frequent coldsand infections.
- Loss of sexual desire and/or ability.
- Nervousness and shaking, ringing in the ear, cold or sweaty hands and feet.
- Dry mouthand difficulty swallowing.
- Clenched jaw and grinding
- Changes in appetite – either not eating or eating too much.
- Procrastinating and avoiding responsibilities.
- Increased use of alcohol, drugs, or cigarettes.
To get rid of STRESS without any medicine and to live a stress free life click the button "Contact us" given below.
Monday – Thursday
Friday & Saturday
And all the Sundays
We at SAKHA’s provide various services to the nature of the beloved co-passangers. Wish how you would like to spend the time here we can talk and come to a conclusion.
Key Highlights – SAKHA’s Yog Nidra , Therapies without Medication, Meditation & Beyond, Relationship Solutions.
*Anger Management, Depresson, Insomnia, Stress etc.
“If you dare to take a First step to help yourself, the whole existence starts helping you with all his ways.”
Feel Free to CALL:
+91 7985 899 179
+91 9891 333 875